WANTED: A Business Development Superstar
Are you tired doing the same thing day in and day out?
Would you rather be doing something with purpose, other than hitting your quotas?
Do you want to have a job where you will be able to contribute your ideas and be a valued team member, instead of being just a cog in the machine?
If you answered ‘Yes’ for any of those then you might be the one we are looking for.
GolfPH is a young fast paced company with plenty of room to grow. We are an Online Media Company with a focus on anything involving Golf and the Philippines . We research, write and publish our online media articles through different digital channels such as our blog, social media, email and video.
Through our Media, we are able to offer different products to our community such as our GolfPH Discount Card Membership, Golf Packages, Advertising Services and Events.
About The Position:
We are looking for someone who has the passion, expertise and creativity to be the Driver Of Growth for our GolfPH Membership program.
Your sole focus will be to conceptualize and execute new ways to improve the membership whether it be getting more members, increasing sales revenues or adding value to our existing membership.
What Will I Be Doing?
Each day will be different. Your ability to be successful at this position will be based on your ability to not only work hard, but to dig deeper. You will be given achievable goals and projects at the beginning of the quarter based on our 3 pillars (Getting More Members, Increasing Sales Revenues, and Adding Value to our Membership) and it will be your responsibility to achieve them in the time necessary.
Although this is a full time position, it will be project based and you will have more freedom to work at your own pace and environment. However, you must be self-motivated and hard working because your performance will be evaluated more on your metrics, rather than your day-to-day activities.
Additional Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- Manage & Maintain Relationships with Members
- Meet & Develop Relationships with Industry Related Professionals such as Golf Course GM’s, Golf Professionals, Instructors, Media and Corporate Sponsors.
- Attend and Participate in Golf Tournaments, Conferences, and Familiarization Trips locally and sometimes out of town in countries such as Thailand, Vietnam, Malaysia and Indonesia.
Who Are We Looking For?
- Between the ages of 25-40 years and has a desire to work in a start-up environment.
- Has 5+ Years of Experience in the Business Development, Sales, Marketing or Media Industry.
- Someone who has the desire to be a Game Changer, a Leader, an Influencer with a Voice in the decisions of the company.
- Someone who is self-motivated and is driven by performance and targets.
- Someone who loves meeting new people and are comfortable being in new environments.
- Is interested in Golf (doesn’t need to be a golfer)
Who We Are Not Looking For?
- Someone who is organized, great at operations and getting things done, but is NOT as creative and prefers to work in a more systematic type of environment. (If this is you, Please contact us anyways. We might have a fit in one of our other positions.)
- Someone who would rather take direction and be told what to do, instead of coming up with ideas on their own.
- Someone who hates metrics, accountability and goals.
- Someone who hates Responsibility.
- Someone who is not comfortable speaking and meeting new people.
- Someone who does not have the flexibility to travel or be put in new environments.
- Someone who has nointerest in Golf, our mission and is just looking for a job.
Who Will I Be Working With?
We are a young group of people that genuinely care about what we do everyday. Each member of our team handles a specific part of the company.
As the Business Development Manager, you will work hand in hand with the Operations Manager and meet weekly with the Management Team and CEO of GolfPH.
We’re big on Culture, Working Together as a Team, and making sure that everyone Shares the Same Common Values and Goals of the Company.
Benefits Of The Positions
- Competitive Performance Based Pay
- Flexible Schedule
- Ability to Travel, Meet New People and Occasionally Golf on the Job.
- Fun, Young, Work Environment
- Annual Team Bonding Trip (last year’s was in Boracay)
- Unlimited Latte’s, Cappuccino’s and Tea at our Makati Office
- Company Phone and Laptop upon regularization.
When Will I Start?
We are going to be hiring our New Business Development Manager within the next few months, but We Are Accepting Applications Right now!
If you think you are the right fit then please apply because we are eager to meet you!
Please send your resume to Katherine at [email protected]
PS: If you know someone that might be interested in the position, please send them this link. =)