Mindanao is the second largest island in the Philippines and is one of the three geographical divisions in the Philippines located in the southern part of the country. The area is also called as the “Land of the Promise” because of the area’s great biodiversity.
This region is also known as the food basket of the Philippines. 8 out of 10 agri-commodities exported outside the Philippines came from this region. Whereas the region is also home to the largest Pineapple plantations, these plantations are major contributors to the region’s economy and to the Philippines.
Related Other Golf Courses in Luzon Golf courses located in Luzon
Mindanao is known to have a significant Muslim presence, which makes the culture of Islam very rich in this area. However, more than 70% of the population of 21.96 million in Mindanao are Catholics, the numbers of the Muslims are next to the Catholics.
The area is the most culturally diverse region in the Philippines, where people of different tribes meet. This makes Mindanao as the melting pot of local culture in the country, which creates a distinct culture compared to the other regions in the Philippines.
Learn new cultures and taste Mindanao’s world class Pineapples and export quality products, while relaxing and playing golf in the several golf courses in the Mindanao area.
- Apo Golf & Country Club
- Davao City Golf Club
- Del Monte Golf Club
- Dole-Kalsangi Golf Club
- Edwin Andrews Air Base Golf Club
- Lanang Country Club (Closed)
- Maya Siargao Villa & Golf
- Mount Malindang Golf & Country Club
- MSU Kalilang Golf & Country Club
- Pamplona Plantation Golf & Country Club
- Pueblo de Oro Golf & Country Club
- Rancho Palos Verdes Golf & Residential Estates
- Sarangani Golf & Country Club
- South Pacific Golf & Leisure Estate
- Victorias Golf & Country Club
- Zamboanga Golf Course & Beach Park