Delivered to Your Mailbox Today
What is the GolfPH Privilege Card?
The GolfPH Privilege Card is for all golfers who love playing in as many courses as possible without the usual high membership fees, green fees, and monthly dues.
- Playing access to over 60 private and public GolfPH partner courses locally!
- Green fee discounts of up to 60% in selected courses!
- Invitations to our exclusive networking events and tournaments!
- Access to the Members’ Dashboard where you can book your tee times and track your rounds
- VIP offers and promos from our sponsors and partners
- Special rates with our affiliated golf instructors
- An opportunity to purchase an official USGA-recognized handicap with the Unified National Handicapping System (UNHS)
GolfPH is a member of the National Golfers Association of the Philippines (NGAP) and is registered with the Department of Tourism.
Step 1: Choose a Course - After signing up, you will have access to our Membership Dashboard. Once there, you will be able to see a full list of our courses, our special rates and will be able to book your tee time reservations online.
Step 2: Book a Tee Time -
After submitting a tee time booking, your dedicated account rep will call the course, check to see if the tee time is available and confirm your booking via email.
Step 3: Play Golf -
This step is Easy, Once your reservation is confirmed, all you have to do is arrive at the golf club, show them your membership card, pay for your green fees and play golf.
- Apo Golf and Country Club - 40% off Green Fees
- Baguio Country Club - 35% off Green Fees
- Beverly Place Golf & Country Club - 28% off Green Fees
- Caliraya Springs Golf Club - 40% off Green Fees
- Camp Aguinaldo Golf Club - 30% off Green Fees
- Eagle Ridge Golf and Country Club - 60% off Green Fees
- East Ridge Golf Club - 40% off Green Fees
- FA Korea Country Club - 15% Off
- Fairways & Bluewater Golf and Country Club - 30% off Green Fees
- Forest Hills Golf & Country Club - *Up to 74% off Green Fees
- Iloilo Golf and Country Club - 30% off Green Fees
- KC Filipinas Golf Club - 22% off Green Fee
- Mimosa Golf & Country Club - 18% off Green Fees
- Mount Malarayat Golf and CC - 10% off Green Fees
- Navy Golf Club - 10% off Green Fees
- Royal Gardens Golf and Country Club - 14% off Green Fee
- Royal Northwoods Golf and CC - 20% off Green Fees
- Royale Tagaytay Country Club - 47% off Green Fees
- Sherwood Hills Golf Club - 30% off Green Fees
- South Forbes Golf Club - 30% off Green Fees
- Summit Point Golf Club - 45% off Green Fees
- The Cliffs Golf Course and Beach Club - 20% off Green Fees
- The Riviera Golf and Country Club - 33% off Green Fees
- Veterans Golf Club - 25% off Green Fees
- Zamboanga Golf Course & Beach Park - 20% off Green Fees
Q: What Kind of Discounts Does GolfPH Members Get?
A: Due to our contractual agreement with certain golf clubs and their membership association, we are not allowed to publish our rates to the public. However, typical discounts between courses can vary between 15-60% off published rates.
Q: Are There Any Other Fees?
A: Besides the green fees that you pay to the courses, there are no monthly dues or commitments. You use your membership as you please whether you are golfing every day or playing twice a year. It's just one flat fee for the first year and a discounted maintenance fee every year after.
Q: Does it cost the same much to renew when my 1 year is over?
A: The regular renewal rate is 50 percent off the normal msrp membership rate. We contact you 1-2 months before your expiration date via email with renewal promo rates.
Q: Can I bring a friend?
A: Yes, if you have friends, family, or clients in town and they are not members, all you have to do is get a buddy pass. Please note that it's 750PHP for a buddy pass or 2250PHP for a 4 pack.