So how does GolfPH work?
In the past… if you wanted to use one of our services such as getting a discount, playing access or our golf concierge… you had to call or email us.
It did the job, but it was a lot of work. It was time consuming. It required a lot of going back and forth and simply put, we needed a better solution.
So we asked you guys.
What can we do to improve our service?
And you guys spoke. Besides getting bigger discounts and more courses, there were 3 main things that you guys wanted.
1. Easier way to book tee times
2. More community involvement (or a way to meet the other GolfPH members)
3. More events (tournaments, meetups, golf tours… etc)
Well we listened, and we’ve responded.
Introducing the new… GolfPH Membership Dashboard.
Within our membership dashboard, there are a lot of features… but since we are short on time, we’ll highlight just 3.
New Booking Form – Playing at one of our courses is now as easy as 3 steps. Here is how you would do it:
- Step 1: Choose a course – Take a look at the chart on our dashboard with a list of all of our partner courses. Look at their prices and discounts offered.
- Step 2: Booking Form – Choose the course you want to play at and input the day and time requested. Once the information is sent… one of our concierge agents will call the course, see if that time is available and book your reservation for you. If the time is not available, then we will find out what other time slots are available and will email you back in 24 business hours.
- Step 3: Show Up to the Course – Once your tee time reservation is set, all you have to do is show up to the course, show them your golfph id, pay for your green fees and then golf.
Forum – The forum is where you can discuss and chat about various topics golf related. You’ll also have the ability to directly message the other members and join groups.
Events and Meetups Section – This section is for members to join or invite other members to their golf outings. Have a flight of 2 and don’t mind meeting new people. Post your event. Have a tournament or play every wed… post it.
To use the new membership dashboard, you must be a member. To get the complete list of features, you must login to the dashboard. If you’re not a member, what are you waiting for? Click here to sign up.
These other articles From Errol Chua might be helpful to you