Get Discounts and Play at Private Member-Only Golf Clubs in the Philippines
Going 12 years strong, GolfPH now partners with 43 Private Golf Courses, has over 475 members and makes over 1000 Tee Time Bookings per year for our members.
By Becoming a member of GolfPH Discount Card, you will:
- Take advantage of our negotiated discounts of 15-60% off at selected courses.
- Get to play at any one of our 43 Private 'Member-Only' Golf Clubs, without being a member
- For a LIMITED Time, get a FREE UNHS/NGAP Handicap membership valued at 3500PHP until Dec 31 (based on calendar year). Your GolfPH Membership is based on an annual year.
- Get exclusive invitations to our networking events and golf tournaments.
IN addition, you will also receive:
- Your own dedicated golf concierge rep to book your tee times, set your reservations and to answer any of your golf questions.
- VIP offers and promos from our sponsors and partners
- Discounts at hotels, pro-shops and from golf coaches
What is the GolfPH Discount Card?
The GolfPH Discount Card is the Only program in the Philippines that provides Golf Discounts, Playing Access at Member Only Country Clubs and provides you with your own dedicated Concierge Rep. It is for Golfers who love playing golf at different courses, without breaking the bank or dealing with the hassle.
For the past years, GolfPH has partnered with Golf Clubs, General Managers, Pro Shops, Hotels, and Coaches. We are a member of the National Golfers Association of the Philippines (NGAP), and am registered with the Department of Tourism.
We currently have 450+ members in our discount card program and we're growing... including our benefits.
Hopefully you can join us. We would like to personally invite you to become a card holder of the GolfPH discount card program.
How Your GolfPH Discount Card Works
Step 1: Choose a Course -
After signing up, you will have access to our Membership Dashboard. Once there, you will be able to see a full list of our courses, our special rates and will be able to book your tee time reservations online.
Step 2: Book a Tee Time -
After submitting a tee time booking, your dedicated account rep will call the course, check to see if the tee time is available and will email you back to let you know if it's confirmed. If it's not available, your rep will inform you on what times are.
Step 3: Play Golf -
This step is Easy, Once your reservation is confirmed, all you have to do is arrive at the golf club, show them your membership card, pay for your green fees and play golf.
Golf Courses That We Get Discounts At
- Beverly Place Golf & Country Club - Up to 28% off Green Fees
- Caliraya Springs Golf Club - Up to 40% off Green Fees
- Eagle Ridge Golf and Country Club - Up to 60% off Green Fees
- East Ridge Golf Club - Up to 40% off Green Fees
- FA Korea Country Club - Up to 15% Off
- Fairways & Bluewater Golf and Country Club - Up to 30% off Green Fees
- Iloilo Golf and Country Club - Up to 30% off Green Fees
- Mimosa Golf & Country Club - Up to 18% off Green Fees
- Mount Malarayat Golf and CC - Up to 10% off Green Fees
- Royal Gardens Golf and Country Club - Up to 14% off Green Fee
- Royal Northwoods Golf and CC - Up to 20% off Green Fees
- Royale Tagaytay Country Club - Up to 47% off Green Fees
- Sherwood Hills Golf Club - Up to 30% off Green Fees
- South Forbes Golf Club - Up to 30% off Green Fees
- Splendido Taal Golf and Country Club - Up to 30% off Green Fees
- Summit Point Golf Club - Up to 45% off Green Fees
- The Cliffs Golf Course and Beach Club - Up to 20% off Green Fees
- The Riviera Golf and Country Club - Up to 33% off Green Fees
- Zamboanga Golf Course & Beach Park - Up to 20% off Green Fees
Here's what a few GolfPH card holders had to say
We would like to invite you to become a card holder of the GolfPH discount card program. We are currently accepting applications for new members until we reach full capacity, Your membership starts the month that you sign up and ends a year later.
Apply today while supplies last.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What Kind of Discounts Does GolfPH Members Get?
A: Due to our contractual agreement with certain golf clubs and their membership association, we are not allowed to publish our rates to the public. However, typical discounts between courses can vary between 15-60% off published rates.
Q: Are There Any Other Fees?
A: Besides the green fees that you pay to the courses, there are no monthly dues or commitments. You use your membership as you please whether you are golfing every day or playing twice a year. It's just one flat fee for the first year and a discounted maintenance fee every year after.
Q: Does it cost the same much to renew when my 1 year is over?
A: The regular renewal rate is 50 percent off the normal msrp membership rate. We contact you 1-2 months before your expiration date via email with renewal promo rates.
Q: Do I get discounts off all the courses you are affiliated with?
A: No, not all courses give us discounts, but we are working hard to get better rates for all our members.
Q: Can I bring a friend?
A. Yes, if you have friends, family, or clients in town and they are not members, all you have to do is get a buddy pass. Please note that it's 750PHP for a buddy pass or 2250PHP for a 4 pack.
Q: When will I receive my membership card?
A. To streamline our process and make it more efficient printing for all membership cards are done every Friday (with respect to holidays). Pick ups are done every Monday by LBC. This means if you sign up on a Saturday, your card will not be printed into the following Friday and will ship out 2 Monday’s from when you sign up. LBC usually delivers within 1 day in Metro Manila and 3 days for Provincial. You will still have access to the membership dashboard to book your tee times and we can issue you a PDF temporary membership ID for those that need it. Thanks for your patience.