This is your last opportunity to partake in a chance to represent the Philippines at the WAGC Competition this year in Malaysia.
On August 11th, 2017, we will be having our 4th Official WAGC Philippines Qualifier. This will also be the LAST Open Qualifier for the rest of the year. (The few remaining qualifiers will be invitationals and exclusive only to members of the participating clubs.)
The winners of each handicap division will then be given an entry to the National Finals on October 12-13.
In the National Finals, the finalists will compete with each other to see who will represent Team Philippines in the World Finals. We will be sending 5 Winners (1 for each handicap class) to the World Finals in Malaysia to compete for the Philippines.
If you missed all the other past qualifiers, this is your last chance…
Date: Friday, August 11th, 2017
Location: Tagaytay Midlands Golf and Country Club
Time: Registration starts at 6:30am
Tee off: 8:00am
Format: Net Stroke Play
Price: P4,000 includes WAGC Entry, Green Fee, Golf Cart, Lunch, Giveaways and Raffle
*NOTE* – This WAGC Qualifier is in partnership with the Drive For Change Golf Tournament being thrown by JCI Manila. Proceeds from this event will go towards supporting their project foundation, the Mariano Marcos Memorial Highschool.
Experience Playing Like a Pro
The WAGC is an International golf competition that is held in 45 different countries all across the world. Each country than sends their winning team to the International finals where they will compete with the common goal of winning the gold and brining pride to their Nation.
- Must be a Filipino Citizen or Local Permanent Resident.
- You must be 16 years of age and older
- Must have an active UNHS Handicap.
- Players with Registered Handicaps from other countries must have a signed document by a representative of the home country amateur golf union and must be submitted prior to competing.
- All players must have a Handicap score within one of the 5 classes
- 0 – 5.4, 5.5 – 10.4, 10.5 – 15.4, 15.5 – 20.4 and 20.5 – 25.4
- All players must conform to the NGAP Rules of Amateur Status as specified in the USGA Rules of Golf. Please Refer to the USGA Rules of Golf for the Definition of an Amateur Golfer
Register Today: https://wagc-2017-q04.paperform.co/ (Only half the slots remaining)
- Regent Travel
- Canyon Cove
- Microtel by Wyndahm South Forbes
- Esquire Golf Services
- Lay C spa
- Borken Oven
- Brown and Proud
- Luisita Golf and Country Club
- Stella Artois
- Whisky Live Philippines
- Sinclair Golf Academy
JCI Manila – Drive to Change Project led by Chairman Chris Mamaril
For More Information Regarding the Event and Registration, please visit our Registration Page.