Calling all golfers! It’s that time of year when we lace it up and prepare our golf clubs for the 8th Annual CHARity Golf Tournament!
Organized and hosted by Char Venturina whose passion for golf is outdone only by her burning passion for helping people in need, the Annual CHARity Golf Tournament is poised to deliver another exciting experience that will spread tons of goodwill and much-needed funds for various charitable causes.
Set at the historic Club Intramuros Golf Course, all funds raised and donations gathered during the tournament will go to scholarships, orphanages, back-to-school programs, hospital visits, medical missions, jail visits and emergency relief operations, just to name a few.
Now on its 8th year, the event has become a cult classic for its regular patrons. Its impressive growth in both the number of participants and charities that it has helped is a good sign that this year’s edition will reach record numbers.
What are you waiting for? Signup and lend a helping hand while playing the game that you love.
The 8th Annual CHARity Golf Tournament
Venue: Club Intramuros Golf Course, Manila
Date: Saturday, August 12, 2017
Start Time: 6:30 a.m.
Tournament fee: Php2,800 inclusive of green fee, caddie fee, pull cart, accident insurance, lunch, and one (1) raffle ticket
Net proceeds will be allocated as follows:
• 20% – Class A Champion’s chosen charity
• 20% – Class B Champion’s chosen charity
• 20% – Ladies Champion’s chosen charity
• 40% – CHARity Golf beneficiaries*
* St. Michael the Archangel Parish, Every Sole Counts, St. Rita Orphanage, Taguig CityJail, Virlanie Foundation, Philippine Cerebral Palsy Inc., Kythe Foundation, East Ave Medical Center, emergency relief operations, medical missions, etc.
Not a Golf player? You can still help by giving donations in cash or in kind.
For more information, registration details, and to donate, please contact:
Char Venturina – [email protected]