Delivered to Your Mailbox Today
What is the GolfPH Privilege Card?
The GolfPH Privilege Card is for all golfers who love playing in as many courses as possible without the usual high membership fees, green fees, and monthly dues.
- Playing access to over 60 private and public GolfPH partner courses locally!
- Green fee discounts of up to 60% in selected courses!
- Invitations to our exclusive networking events and tournaments!
- Access to the Members’ Dashboard where you can book your tee times and track your rounds
- VIP offers and promos from our sponsors and partners
- Special rates with our affiliated golf instructors
- An opportunity to purchase an official USGA-recognized handicap with the Unified National Handicapping System (UNHS)
GolfPH is a member of the National Golfers Association of the Philippines (NGAP) and is registered with the Department of Tourism.
Step 1: Choose a Course - After signing up, you will have access to our Membership Dashboard. Once there, you will be able to see a full list of our courses, our special rates and will be able to book your tee time reservations online.
Step 2: Book a Tee Time -
After submitting a tee time booking, your dedicated account rep will call the course, check to see if the tee time is available and confirm your booking via email.
Step 3: Play Golf -
This step is Easy, Once your reservation is confirmed, all you have to do is arrive at the golf club, show them your membership card, pay for your green fees and play golf.
- Apo Golf and Country Club
- Baguio Country Club
- Beverly Place Golf Club
- Caliraya Springs Golf and Marina Leisure
- Camp Aguinaldo Golf Club
- East Ridge Golf and Coutnry Club
- Eagle Ridge Golf Club
- Forest Hills
- Mimosa Clark Golf and Country Club
- Mt. Malarayat Golf and Country Club
- FA Korea Country Club
- Fairways and Bluewater Resort Golf
- Iloilo Golf and Country Club
- KC Filipinas
- Navy Golf Club
- Royal Garden Golf and Country Club
- Royal Northwoods
- Royale Tagaytay Country Club
- Sherwood Hills Golf and Country Club
- South Forbes Golf City
- Summit Point Golf
- The Cliffs Golf and Beach Club
- The Riviera Golf and Country Club
- Zamboanga Golf and Country Club
- Alta Vista Golf and Country Club
- Clark Sun Valley
- Mactan Island Golf and Country Club
- Air Force City Golf Club
- Club Filipino, de Cebu Inc.
- Manila Southwoods Golf and Country Club
- Army Golf
- Club Intramuros
- Marina Hills Golf & Country Club
- Club Punta Fuego
- Maya Siargao Villa & Golf
- Bravo Golf Hotel
- Davao City Golf Club
- Mercedes Plantation Golf and Country Club
- Calatagan Golf and Country Club
- Del Monte Philippines
- Camp Aquino Golf Club
- Dole Kalsangi Golf Club
- Mount Malindang Golf & Country Club
- Camp Evangelista
- Edwin Andrews Air Base
- Montemar Beach Club
- Camp John Hay
- Fontana Leisure Park
- Negros Occidental Golf and Country Club
- Canlubang Golf and Country Club
- Hacienda De Naga Golf Course
- Pinewoods Golf and Country Club
- Canyon Woods Golf Club
- Iligan Golf and Country Club
- Ponderosa Golf
- Capitol Hills Golf and Country Club
- KC Hillcrest Hotel and Golf Club
- Pradera Verde
- Cattle Creek Golf & Country Club
- Lakewood Golf and Country Club
- Pueblo de Oro Golf and Country Club
- Cebu Country Club
- Leyte Golf and Country Club
- Puerto Azul Golf and Country Club
- Cebu International Golf and Resort
- Luisita Golf and Country Club
- Queen’s Castle Golf and Resort
- Rancho Palos Verdes
- Subic Smart Golf Club
- Veterans Golf Club
- San Pascual Golf Club
- Sun Valley Golf Club
- Victorias Golf and Country Club Inc
- Sarangani Golf & Country Club
- The Orchard Golf and Country Club
- Villamor Golf Club
- Valley Golf and Country Club
- Western Front Golf Course
- Southlinks Golf Club
- Verdemar Golf Club
- Tagaytay Higlands/Midlands
- Splendido Golf and Country Club
Q: What Kind of Discounts Does GolfPH Members Get?
A: Due to our contractual agreement with certain golf clubs and their membership association, we are not allowed to publish our rates to the public. However, typical discounts between courses can vary between 15-60% off published rates.
Q: Are There Any Other Fees?
A: Besides the green fees that you pay to the courses, there are no monthly dues or commitments. You use your membership as you please whether you are golfing every day or playing twice a year. It's just one flat fee for the first year and a discounted maintenance fee every year after.
Q: Does it cost the same much to renew when my 1 year is over?
A: Nope. The renewal fee is 50% of your initial price, so if you got in with a promo price, you only pay half of that. Also, you get locked in at that special rate so if the price goes up again, yours will not be affected (it's been raised 3 times already).
Q: Can I bring a friend?
A: Yes, if you have friends, family, or clients in town and they are not members, all you have to do is get a buddy pass. Please note that it's 750PHP for a buddy pass or 2250PHP for a 4 pack.