Delivered to Your Mailbox Today
Get Discounts and Play at Private Member-Only Golf Clubs in the Philippines
Going 8 years strong, GolfPH now partners with 43 Private Golf Courses, has over 475 members and makes over 1000 Tee Time Bookings per year.
- Take advantage of our negotiated discounts of 15-60% off at selected courses.
- Get to play at any one of our 43 Private 'Member-Only' Golf Clubs, without being a member
- Get exclusive invitations to our networking events and golf tournaments.
- Your own dedicated golf concierge rep to book your tee times, set your reservations and to answer any of your golf questions.
- VIP offers and promos from our sponsors and partners
- Discounts at hotels, pro-shops and from golf coaches
What is the GolfPH Discount Card?
The GolfPH Discount Card is the Only program in the Philippines that provides Golf Discounts, Playing Access at Member Only Country Clubs and provides you with your own dedicated Concierge Rep. It is for Golfers who love playing golf at different courses, without breaking the bank or dealing with the hassle.
For the past years, GolfPH has partnered with Golf Clubs, General Managers, Pro Shops, Hotels, and Coaches. We are a member of the National Golfers Association of the Philippines (NGAP), and am registered with the Department of Tourism.
We currently have 450+ members in our discount card program and we're growing... including our benefits.
Hopefully you can join us. We would like to personally invite you to become a card holder of the GolfPH discount card program.
Step 1: Choose a Course - After signing up, you will have access to our Membership Dashboard. Once there, you will be able to see a full list of our courses, our special rates and will be able to book your tee time reservations online.
Step 2: Book a Tee Time -
After submitting a tee time booking, your dedicated account rep will call the course, check to see if the tee time is available and will email you back to let you know if it's confirmed. If it's not available, your rep will inform you on what times are.
Step 3: Play Golf -
This step is Easy, Once your reservation is confirmed, all you have to do is arrive at the golf club, show them your membership card, pay for your green fees and play golf.
- Camp Aguinaldo Golf Club - 30% off Green Fees
- Navy Golf Club - 10% off Green Fees
- Eagle Ridge Golf and Country Club - 60% off Green Fees
- Sherwood Hills Golf Club - 30% off Green Fees
- Mount Malarayat Golf and CC - 10% off Green Fees
- Summit Point Golf Club - 45% off Green Fees
- South Forbes Golf Club - 30% off Green Fees
- KC Filipinas Golf Club - 22% off Green Fee
- Royale Tagaytay Country Club - 47% off Green Fees
- Royal Northwoods Golf and CC - 20% off Green Fees
- Beverly Place Golf & Country Club - 28% off Green Fees
- FA Korea Country Club - 15% Off
- Royal Gardens Golf and Country Club - 14% off Green Fee
- The Cliffs Golf Course and Beach Club - 20% off Green Fees
- Iloilo Golf and Country Club - 30% off Green Fees
- Fairways & Bluewater Golf and Country Club - 30% off Green Fees
- East Ridge Golf Club - 40% off Green Fees
- The Riviera Golf & Country Club - 20% off Green Fees
- Caliraya Springs Golf Club - 40% off Green Fees
- Zamboanga Golf Course & Beach Park - 20% off Green Fees
Q: What Kind of Discounts Does GolfPH Members Get?
A: Due to our contractual agreement with certain golf clubs and their membership association, we are not allowed to publish our rates to the public. However, typical discounts between courses can vary between 15-60% off published rates.
Q: Are There Any Other Fees?
A: Besides the green fees that you pay to the courses, there are no monthly dues or commitments. You use your membership as you please whether you are golfing every day or playing twice a year. It's just one flat fee for the first year and a discounted maintenance fee every year after.
Q: Does it cost the same much to renew when my 1 year is over?
A: Nope. The renewal fee is 50% of your initial price, so if you got in with a promo price, you only pay half of that. Also, you get locked in at that special rate so if the price goes up again, yours will not be affected (it's been raised 3 times already).
Q: Can I bring a friend?
A: Yes, if you have friends, family, or clients in town and they are not members, all you have to do is get a buddy pass. Please note that it's 750PHP for a buddy pass or 2250PHP for a 4 pack.